Whitney Houston's Death

It shocked everyone to hear of Whitney Houston's death this past weekend. Whitney was found unconscious in the bathtub of her Beverly Hilton suite by a personal staff member on Saturday afternoon. This was just a couple of hours before she was scheduled to perform at Clive Davis's pre-Grammy party. An autopsy was performed on Sunday which indicates no signs of trauma or foul play. Tox screenings are also being conducted to establish a cause of death.



It was incredibly sad to hear that Whitney's 18 year old daughter, Bobbi Kristina had an emotional breakdown after her mother's passing. Bobbi Kristina visited the Cedars Sinai Medical Center in LA. Bobbi Brown comments on the death of his ex-wife saying, "I am deeply saddened at the passing of my ex-wife, Whitney Houston. At this time, we ask for privacy, especially for my daughter, Bobbi Kristina. I appreciate all of the condolences that have been directed towards my family and I at this most difficult time." That respect is the least that they deserve.


The services for Whitney will be held Saturday in her hometown, Newark, New Jersey.

Whitney Houston's Death Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: nicole