Halle Berry Fleeing to France to Escape Stalker

It's stories like this one that makes me happy that my childhood dreams of becoming a famous singer/actress were never fulfilled.


Halle Berry filed court papers out of  fear "for her life and the life of her child." She requested permission from the court to move to France, where she will live with her boyfriend, Oliver Martinez. Her ex-husband Gabriel Aubry is not having this and I think Halle is going to face quite some difficulty moving her daughter to Europe away from Gabriel. However, I think she deserves her safety and should be able to make the move.


This past week one of her stalkers, Robert Hoskins escaped from the mental hospital he was committed to. Hoskins has threatened to not only slit Halle Berry's throat, but he has also threatened the same to Madonna. He broke into Madonna's home and was in jail for 10 years. Out of fear for her life, "Halle has hired 24-hour guarded security at her home and the LAPD has been visiting her since the escape."

That's not all. Halle's other stalker, Richard Franco was released from jail this past week as well on "good behavior". He only served half of his sentence, but a restraining order has been issued for the next 10 years.
Halle stated in a criminal complaint, "This person has invaded and trampled upon the most fundamental sense of security I have and I am extremely frightened of him and what he might do to me and those I love."


I don't know what comes over a person to become so obsessed with a celebrity to want to not only stalk them but cause them physical and emotional harm.


Do you think Halle should be granted court permission to move to France with her daughter?

Halle Berry Fleeing to France to Escape Stalker Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: nicole