Movie Weddings Are Just As Good!

Because I am a sucker for romantic movies that involve a lavish wedding celebration, I figured I would share with you 10 of the most famous movie wedding dresses.

Jennifer Aniston’s “Marley and Me” satin wedding dress was designed by Carolina Boulton Couture.


Sex and the City’s Carrie Bradshaw, played by Sarah Jessica Parker, wore one of the most beautiful wedding dresses I have ever seen (minus the head piece). Her gown was designed by Vivienne Westwood and part of the designer’s made-to-order Wake Up Cave Girl collection.


The simple strapless silk organza wedding dress worn in “The Hangover” by Sasha Barrese is designed by Amsale’s Tyler.


In “Bride Wars”, Anne Hathaway wore an off-the-shoulder taffeta dress by Vera Wang, which I remember I was not a fan of. It's a beautiful dress but when there are two weddings in one movie, there tends to be a comparison.


Therefore, my vote went out to the other bride. Kate Hudson’s classic tulle Vera Wang in “Bride Wars” was stunning and changed the way I dreamed of my future wedding dress!


Rashida Jones wore a very simple wedding dress in “I Love You, Man.” The dress was designed by J.Crew’s Rebecca. This is a perfect dress for a small, outdoor wedding!


In one of my favorite movies, “Sweet Home Alabama”, Reese Witherspoon wore a cap-sleeved dress with a birdcage veil. I liked the dress but wasn’t a fan of the birdcage veil. I prefer the long, flowing veils.


Jennifer Garner wore another one of my favorite dresses in “Ghosts of Girlfriends Past.” She wore a Manuel Mota strapless lace gown.


I was in wedding dreamland when I watched “27 Dresses” and saw all the bridesmaids dresses (some of them more hilarious than beautiful!!). I loved Katherine Heigl’s classic, elegant sleeveless V-desk wedding dress by Amsale.


Lastly, one of my favorite actresses, Julia Roberts, wore a gorgeous wedding dress in “Runaway Bride”. The dress was designed by Amsale Aberra.



What are your favorite movie wedding dresses?

Movie Weddings Are Just As Good! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: nicole