Daily News



Sexiest Woman of the Year
Celebrity Hairstyles, jennifer Aniston Hairstyles, Long Hair, Blonde Hair, Straight Hair,
The latest Men's Health issue has released a list of the "Sexiest Women of All Time." Drum roll please for #1...Jennifer Aniston!! She is my absolute favorite. She is also one celebrity that never really had a "ugly" period and I mean that both physically and personally. Not only is she drop dead gorgeous she had never show a negative side of herself and for that I think she should wear the title proudly! Jenn tells that "the least sexy character [I've played] was Jeannie Bueller on the TV Version of Ferris Bueller's Day Off." The top 5 of the list also includes Raquel Welch, Marilyn Monroe, Britney Spears and Madonna.


Kirsten Dunst Granted Restraining Order
We all have that one celebrity we would do anything to meet but this story takes it to another whole level. Kirsten Dunst actually has a stalker! And he goes by the name of Jean Christophe Prudhon. His obsession travels from his home in France all the way to Hollywood. He has written over 50 letters to her and explained to her that he sold his French home in order to travel where she does to score the chance to meet her. As if this was not creepy enough he is reaching out to all of the Dunst women and contacted her mother and showed up at her home last week in hopes to meet Kirsten. This boggles my mind. Did he expect to be welcomed with a big hug and invited in for dinner? Lucily for now Kirsten has been granted a temporary restraining order requiring Jean to remain 100 yards away from her and next week the judge will decide if it will be extended to a three year restraining order. Make it 10- this guy is even creeping me out!

Lammy Goes to Dallas
Lamar Odom was traded to the Dallas Mavericks on Saturday. I didn't realize but the original plan was for him to be traded to the New Orleans Hornets, which was cancelled and then days later the trade to Dallas became official. Lamar was teary eyed during an ESPN interview but he said, ""L.A. is home for me for more than one reason," Odom said. "If it does happen, you know what I'm saying, I had a great time. I got to play in front of Jack Nicholson, meet Denzel Washington. I found my wife in L.A., my family. The team, I had a lot of pride playing for them." I know half of the country is calling him a baby but I think he is so sweet! I love Lamar. He is one of the only things (besides Mason) that keeps me from wanting to throw something at the TV during KUWTK. And for all of you twitter lovers out there curious about Khloe's response here it is:

That's the news for today!

Daily News Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: nicole