Daily News



Happy 30th Brit!
Britney Spears turned 30 this past Friday. How did she celebrate? Boyfriend Jason Trawick took her ice skating



Kirsten Dunst's Biggest Fear
Not everyone's as happy about their 30s. Kirsten Dunst is quite concerned. Her biggest fear? Not being able to find someone to have kids with. In an interview with Lucky magazine, Kirsten reveals, "I thought when I reached 30 I'd have a lot more figured out. Until you have a kid, you're just looking for your partner. And guys have a Peter Pan vibe. They're 35, and they act like they're 25." Kirsten was forced to grow up very young as she became a star at the age of 12. When she finally does have children she "can't wait to relive life in a little kid's way. I'm so ready for that lifestyle: Get a little place upstate (New York) and have them go to school up there." I love Kirsten Dunst, I hope she finds her happiness!


Kourtney Kardashian's Twitter Battle
Not everyone had nice words of Congrats in response to Kourtney Kardashian's second pregnancy announcement. Farrah Abraham from MTV's Teen Mom tweeted "Im Shocked Kourtney Kardashian is pregnant again, Did she not learn anything from TEEN MOM? Maybe its a fake pregnancy like kims wedding SAD." Kourt tweets back "Why would I have anything to do with teen mom? I'm 32 years old! I may look young honey, but don't get it twisted. :)" Of course some comic relief from Scott tweeting "were not teenagers ya f--king moron" and of course Khloe chimes in "I don't even know who this person is? How do u? @ScottDisick"
I have to say I am on team Kourt with this one; not quite sure what a 30 year old is supposed to learn from a show about teen pregnancies.
Teen Mom Farrah Abraham and daughter Sophia

Daily News Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: nicole