Kelsey Grammer, Daddy of 5, Husband of 4



Yes you read the title correctly. Kelsey is expecting his 5th child with his 4th wife.
I have to warn you I am Team Camille ever since a new, kinder (may I say normal?) side of her has been shown on this season of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Moving on...

Kelsey's wife, Kayte Walsh is currently in her second trimester with his fifth child. Last night at the Golden Globes Kelsey won for Best Performance by an Actor in a TV-Series Drama for Boss. In his acceptance speech he said," This is very nice...I'd like to thank my wife Kayte for the future. What a magnificent year it's been." 2011 was also the year he and Camille had divorced...slap in the face much?

Before I end his rant of a post I would also like to add that Kelsey is a grandfather to his 28 year old son's child. 

Kelsey Grammer, Daddy of 5, Husband of 4 Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: nicole