The Best of the Red Carpet

My favorite part of watching any awards show is without a doubt the Red Carpet.

Best Dressed
I could go on and on but I am going to keep this to 5


REESE WITHERSPOON  photo | Reese Witherspoon
Reese Witherspoon
Zac Posen gown
Such a classic gown, but bold at the same time

SOFIA VERGARA photo | Sofia Vergara
Sofia Vergara
Not only is she hysterical and gorgeous, but she nailed it in this Vera Wang

CHARLIZE THERON photo | Charlize Theron
Charlize Theron
Dior Haute Couture gown
Sporting 2 of the major trends from last night: 
sparkly headbands and showing some leg!

JESSICA ALBA   photo | Jessica Alba
Jessica Alba
Gucci gown
She looked stunning!

PAULA PATTON   photo | Paula Patton
Paula Patton
Monique Lhuillier gown
I absolutely love this bold color! I saw a couple ladies in yellow last night


I had to include a 6th!
Uggie!
Stealing the show on 4 legs


What do you guys think? Do you think there is anyone else I should have included?

The Best of the Red Carpet Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: nicole