Here Comes the Bride All Dressed in...Black?



Vera Wang showcased her latest collection of wedding dresses in New York's bridal fashion week. While the gowns are absolutely breathtaking, there's one thing that looks different- the color. Not one dress in her collection was white; instead, the models were adorned in nude and black tulle, chiffon and silk. Don't get me wrong I love these dresses but I still think I would not stray from the traditional white on my big day.

Other trends from Fall 2012 Bridal Fashion Week
-Mainly white and ivory tones (opposed to nude, blush, gold and off-white from past seasons)

-Featherweight Skirt

-Transparency and Translucence

-Laser cut tulle

-Slits

-3D Floral Designs

-3/4 Sleeve (which the Huffpost refers to as the Kate Middleton Effect)


What are your thoughts on the idea of wearing black as a bride?

Here Comes the Bride All Dressed in...Black? Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: nicole