Daily News

Lindsay Lohan is up again!
As we mentioned earlier, Lindsay Lohan was arrested in court and this was major news. But it appears that she is once again in the spotlight and this time, not for an arrest. Apparently, Lindsay is supporting her entire family as her lawyers pointed out multiple times in court (I don’t know how since it seems like all she’s doing these days is paying bail and court fees!). So, in order to support her family, Lohan has finally agreed to pose nude for Playboy. Hef to the rescue! A deal had been in the making earlier but Lindsay wouldn’t do it for less than a million dollars! Well, at least she’ll be able to pay her upcoming bail sentence.



Another Lohan in the News!

Why isn’t this a surprise? It seems like that family has gone down the wrong path and isn’t coming back! Father, Michael Lohan, was recently arrested on suspicion of domestic violence with his on-again-off girlfriend, Kate Major. When he was arrested, he complained of chest pains which resulted in having him brought to the hospital. After being checked out, Michael tried to escape but police caught him and patted him down….in his hospital gown. He was booked at the police station that night, again in that attractive hospital gown!

I guess Lindsay is just following her daddy’s footsteps!

Did Friends star Jennifer Anniston find true love again?!

And sorry to disappoint but no! Jennifer started dating Justin Theroux earlier this year but she shot down (quite harshly if I may say so) rumors that they were engaged and expecting. During a press conference for her new Lifetime movie “Five”, she explained: “Rumor Number One: I am not planning to get married any time soon. I’ve been married once and I don’t know if I’ll get married again. But I can tell you that as of this very moment, I have no plan to get married. Got that?” I wonder if Theroux knows this and is in agreement…
Next, Jen says “Rumor Number Two: No, we are not pregnant. It’s just I quit smoking so I’ve gained a couple of pounds”. I’m sad that Jennifer Aniston isn’t going to have a cute little mini-me but yeah, she quit a bad habit!


Daily News Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: nicole