Daily News

Camille Grammer spotted in Malibu with Dimitri George Charalambopoulos - October 3, 2011Camille Grammer's New Man
Camille dishes on Dimitri Charalambopoulos (excuse me?!) or should I say her "Greek god." She says he is "tall, 6'2", dark and handsome. He loves to cook. I call him my Greek god." She also explains that her children have taken well to him and everything is going very smoothly. Who needs ex-hubby Kelsey at this point? So do we hear wedding bells in Camille's future? She says, "At some point, possibly yes. A year ago I would have said I definitely never, I will never enter into that kind of agreement. But now I've definitely changed my mind." One word of advice Camille, don't take his name in the marriage. I have to be honest I was not Camille's biggest fan during her first season on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills but this season I am liking her much more. Happy to hear things are going well for her now!



Zooey Deschanel and Ben Gibbard Separate
I'm so sad with this news! I love Zooey! It was just last week I wrote the article about her wedding. We will keep you posted on any news, but I havent't heard much yet. Not a good week for celebrity marriages




Bieber's "Baby, Baby, Baby, NOO"
Sorry I had to. 17 year old Justin Bieber is now allegidly fighting off a paternity lawsuit that has been filed against him by Mariah Yeater. Yeater gave birth to a baby boy 3 months ago and seems to be suffering from Bieber Fever. She claims that he is the father due to a hook up after one of his concerts. Biebs reps are saying this is all false. He most recently tweeted, "all the rumors..the gossip...Im gonna focus on the positives...the music." Can someone please explain to me how someone could become so obsessed with a celeb to claim that he is her baby's father?! I just can't wrap my head around it.

Daily News Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: nicole