Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Engagement Rings

For anyone who watches Bravo's Real Housewives of Beverly Hills knows how addicting it is. And even though last night wasn't the best episode, we still got to see Kim Richards call her self an Arabian Horse. Classic.


After last week's fiasco at Lisa's tea party we got to see the aftermath last night, and even Taylor's daughter Kennedy's country fair birthday party.

Since Housewives are on my mind today, I decided to feature the fabulous diamond engagement rings of the ladies of Beverly Hills.

Kyle Richards
"I may not be the richest girl in Beverly Hills, but I'm the luckiest- because I have a gorgeous husband and diamond rock to go with him"

Lisa Vanderpump
"Life in Beverly Hills is a game, and I win because my ring is the biggest"

Taylor Armstrong
"I've finally found my voice AND this giant ring"

Adrienne Maloof
"Having it all is easy, when you own all of Vegas and your husband is a plastic surgeon a ring like this is nothing"


Which one is your favorite?


Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Engagement Rings Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: nicole