Kristin Cavallari Denies Affair with Scott Disick


According a a tabloid magazine, Scott Disick has cheated on girlfriend Kourtney Kardashian with Hills star Kristin Cavallari, which Kristin is denying.


She said on The Billy Bush Show "It's 100 percent not true."

Kristin has gotten back together with ex-fiance, Chicago Bears quarterback, Jay Cutler. She added Jay "didn't believe [the report] for one second."

Kristin is upset Scott and the Kardashians have yet to deny these rumors. She even hinted this rumor may have been started by the Kardashians themselves.

"I just think, what convenient timing for them with their show premiering next week. With everything that's going on for Kim, I feel like they're trying to take the heat off her," she said. "When there's a big story like that, they always call you and ask if you want to comment and clearly none of them denied it."

Kristin added she thought it was disrespectful to her and Jay and "says a lot about their character."

I'm not sure what to think here. First of all I'd hate to be feuding with Kristin Cavallari, but if anyone can handle it its the Kardashians. I also don't know who's side I'm on. I'm always team Kristin but she's never been feuding with the Kardashians.

And more importantly, how am I just finding out now Kristin is back with Jay?! I knew he went to watch her perform on DWTS but I didn't know they were officially back together.

Do you think Scott and Kristin really hooked up? And if not do you think the Kardashians had anything to do with the story being leaked to the tabloids?







Kristin Cavallari Denies Affair with Scott Disick Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: nicole